Online Marketing Strategy

Ravi Kant Sharma ravisharma2709 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 09:28:47 UTC 2014

Hello,

We are a leading SEO Company offers dedicated search engine optimization
(SEO) and Web design services to help you score over your competition.We
have a team of 95+ highly qualified professionals who are certified in
Google Ad words and standards providing a wide range of services in order to
generate higher visitor traffic to your website. This ensures that your
website gets higher rankings on the search engine pages.

We offer following Services:

(1)   Full SEO package (with plan and activities)

(2)   SMO (Face book, Twitter, Linked In, You Tube and My Space marketing,
etc).

(3)   Website Designing Services.

(4)   Website Development Services.

(5)   Website Re-Designing Services

(7)   PPC (Pay per Click)

Can I know in which Service are you interested in?

Kindly revert back if you are interested, then we can send you more detail
about packages Offer.

I look forward to your positive mail.

Warm Regards,

Ravi Kant Sharma

Online Marketing Consultant

This is an advertisement and a promotional email strictly on the guidelines
of CAN-SPAM act of 2007. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of
this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way
misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own
efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this
mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.