Seo Proposal

Manisha Pandey seolinkserviceus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 06:51:58 UTC 2014

Hello/Sir/Madam

Get your site on Google's Front Page search:

If yes, please let us know your website which you want to optimize.

We will analyze your website for free and send a free analysis report along
with full SEO proposal with plan and activity which we will implement on
your website.

Our Highlights:

1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

2. Pay per click (PPC)

3. SEM Services

4. Press Release

5. Article Submission/Article Writing

6. Blog Submissions/Writing

7. Directory Submission

8. Social Media Optimization

We always adopt the ETHICAL SEO process/White hat techniques; we also follow
the guidelines of Google and major search engine for Organic SEO results
which stay there.

ADVANTAGES FOR YOUR BUSINESS

- 100% Transparency: Detailed tracking & reporting

- 07 Years Experience

- 100% Success Rate

GET STARTED TODAY!

Email us. let us know that you are interested in our...Search Engine
Optimization Services. If you can give me a sample URL I can do a detailed
analysis and send quotes accordingly.

Hope to get early response. Do reply back with your phone numbers for quick
communications.

Thank & Regard

Manisha Pandey

Online Marketing Consultant