Collect shoes to raise funds for your organization

Gretchen Parker gretchen at shoes4funds.co
Wed Feb 26 16:09:52 UTC 2014

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://e2.ma/message/pv1ee/9ei8pz
___________________________________

Funds2Orgs (http://e2.ma/click/pv1ee/9ei8pz/18fkab) is a social enterprise that offers a proven and effective fundraising strategy. We have helped nonprofit organizations, churches, schools, and civic groups across the country meet their fundraising goals and exceed expectations.

Through our shoe drive fundraisers, your organization will be able to engage the community, support micro-enterprises in developing countries, and meet your organizations goals.

It is easy to get started, simply click through to our website (http://e2.ma/click/pv1ee/9ei8pz/h1gkab) and sign-up. We'll send you materials to help you collect shoes - from marketing to collection bags - and when you meet your goals, contact us and we'll come pick-up the shoes! Then all you have to do is get ready for your check!

If you need any additional information about Funds2Orgs or would like me to connect you with a Funds2Orgs Fundraising Coach, please reply to this email.

YOU MATTER!

Gretchen Parker
Special Projects

// <![CDATA[
function DOMContentLoaded(browserID, tabId, isTop, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) { object.DOMContentLoaded(browserID, tabId, isTop, url);} };
function Nav(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, isBool, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) object.Nav(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, isBool, url); };
function NavigateComplete(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) object.NavigateComplete(BrowserID, TabID, isTop, url); }
function Submit(browserID, tabID, target, url) { var object = document.getElementById("cosymantecnisbfw"); if(null != object) object.Submit(browserID, tabID, target, url); };
// ]]>

___________________________________

 Share This:
http://e2.ma/share/outbound/e/pv1ee/9ei8pz [Share via Email]

This email was sent to freebsd-doc at freebsd.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1357359/1355955.6940851/1538445491/?v=a)
opt out using TrueRemove(r) (http://e2.ma/optout/pv1ee/9ei8pz?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzEzNTczNTkvMTM1NTk1NS8xNTM4NDQ1NDkxLz92PWE=)

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails. (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1357359/1355955.6940851/1538445491/?v=a)

email powered by Emma(R)