Possible typo on doc/handbook/ports-using.html ?

Lampros Chaidas lamproschaidas at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 00:49:24 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I was just reading through the documentation for getting the ports collection with the subversion method and noticed the following in "Procedure 5.2. Subversion Method" - the link is http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/ports-using.html

"If the ports tree is not available,	  Subversion can be installed as	  a package:
# pkg install subversion
If pkgng is being used to	  manage packages, Subversion can	  be installed with it instead:
# pkg install subversion"

It looks like it's the same command in both situations - this looks redundant to me, is there a difference here that maybe I'm missing?

Thanks,
- Lampros