new doceng member

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 5 07:28:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

 Please welcome Warren Block <wblock at FreeBSD.org> as a new doceng
 member.  As you know already, he has been active in updating our
 essential documentations such as fdp-primer and handbook as well as
 reviewing submitted patches for a long time.

 The doceng team has been working on infrastructural stuff such as
 XML framework improvement and maintenance of documentation packages,
 and would like new blood to enhance leadership on stimulating more
 discussion and contribution about our documentation set.  I believe
 Warren is one of the best persons who can take the role.  I hope you
 can also agree.

 The current members of doceng include me, Glen Barber
 <gjb at FreeBSD.org>, Marc Fonvieille <blackend at freebsd.org>, Gabor
 Kovesdan <gabor at FreeBSD.org>, and Warren Block <wblock at FreeBSD.org>.

-- Hiroki (doceng hat on)