AWS Users Leads

Ria Lamb ria.lamb at udsleads.us
Wed Dec 3 17:21:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

Are you looking to reach Healthcare professionals and contacts with in
Healthcare industry? We Maintain more than 1.5 million contacts with in
healthcare industry with opt-in email addresses.

Data Fields: Contact name, Company name, Job Title / Specialty, Website,
Industry, SIC Code, Email address, Direct mail address, Telephone number,
Revenue Size, Employee Size, etc.

Below is the list of our master file for Healthcare industry with Opt-in
email addresses.

SL No

Pre- Package Lists

Records Available

1

Healthcare Executives Email Data

650,000+records

2

Doctors, Physicians and Surgeons Email Data

500,000+records

3

Hospital Executives Email Data

150,000+records

4

Pharmaceutical Executives Email Data

120,000+records

5

Dentists Email Data

55,000+records

6

Healthcare IT Executives Email Data

  50, 000+records

7

Biotech Executives Email Data

30,000+records

8

Nurses Email Data

60,000+records

We maintain 36.2 million contacts with permission based email addresses for
all industry vertical. If healthcare is not your target audience, please let
us know your target audience to receive few samples for your review.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Nancy Powell
Business Data Expert

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "EXCLUDE ME"
in subject line.

Disclaimer: If you have received this electronic mail by error or if you're
not the right person to speak with in this regard, I'd appreciate if you
would be so kind as to forward this email to the right person or the person
in charge