Partner with Script Office Software Developer affiliate program

Deepa Kadam affiliates.scriptoffice at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 18:04:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

Greetings of the day.

I came across your website today and found it suitable match to partner
with our website Scriptoffice.com (Website software developer company). At
Scriptoffice <http://www.scriptoffice.com> we offer top selling scripts,
whether you are running news site to generate online income through
affiliate, coupon, classified, press release our scripts will save your
time and help generate high income. We sell script such as Classified
Scripts, Press Release Scripts, Coupon Scripts and Affiliate Niche
Script. Click
here <http://www.scriptoffice.com/products/> for more details.

As an affiliate of Scriptoffice, you can earn 40% commission per sale made
through your efforts. Click Here
<http://www.scriptoffice.com/affiliate-program/> to join now. If you need
any assistance just hit reply to this email we will provide you complete
support in becoming our successful partner.

*Please check below details of our scripts offered at Script office. I am
sure you will find our scripts useful for your business as well. *

Ø  *Classified Script* allows users to create their own classified ads
website in a few clicks.

Ø  *Affiliate Niche Script* specially designed for publishers to build
innovative store which allows user to create unique & highly optimized
white label web store.  Merge your website automatically with 1000s of
Amazon and eBay products and reviews from any niche you choose.

Ø  *Press Release* *script* is the most innovative solution you need to
launch a customizable content driven website in shortest period of time.

Ø  *Coupon Script* is a friendly user which allows creating
Discount/Promotion Coupon web site. This script allows visitors earn
commission offering discount.

Become our affiliate and add extra revenue stream to your website.

Look forward to become to build a strong partnership with you.

Thanking You,

With Best Regards

Deepa Kadam

Affiliate Program Manager