Improvement and Suggestion for www.Freebsd.org .

Manoj manoj at seofied.com
Fri Aug 1 11:33:07 UTC 2014

Hello Head of www.Freebsd.org ,

Hope You are doing fine and my email finds you well to improve your website
ranking, traffic, sales and brand as well . We are confident enough that we
can do best for your website and meet your expectation within a period of
4-5 months once we start the work over your website *www.Freebsd.org *

*How we can help you to rank well over Search engine like Google (Our
Unique strategy):*

1) After taking your job we will find list of 30 competitor websites who
are actually performing best in search engine and nearby your area.

2) We will set Google alerts what news and updates are coming from their
websites daily basis and create links based on them.

3) We will download all the back links for your competitors one by one and
create back links for our website.

4) We will keep a bird's eye view on these 30 Competitors works plan,
marketing mix, online sales strategy,  how they are maintaining their
website and how much they investing in marketing their website per month .

5) All reports will be dispatched weekly based on "Competitor analysis and
reviews from our technical team".

6) We will write Meta tags for all the pages for your website (On page) and
fix all the technical issues as well make your website compatible based on
Google and Bing webmaster tool guidelines.

7)  A complete report will be emailed to you from our technical team as "On
page suggestion and implementation" after 15-20 days from initiation of
work.

8) We will carry on Off page work like: directory, bookmark, article, blog,
comments, forum etc in order to increase the Back links and to rank your
website in top slot of search engines.

9) Websites where we will create the links for your website will have 30+
domain authority and they will be trusted websites.

10) We will check your website data from 100+ business listing websites and
we will start putting your business details where you missed to submit the
data (Business info).

11) All Business listing websites will be emailed to you for review before
we get started working on them.

12) We will optimize each of the business listing profile page to make them
stronger.

13) We will also work for Google maps. Effort should be there how your
website will start showing for localized search by potential customer.

14) Report will be emailed to your provided email address each week as
"Weekly report" where you find all the work completed each week.

15) Dedicated Mangers are there to check your emails and reply you within
an hour to resolve the issue including the suggestion if needed in that
case.

16) We are open to Guide and train you about the search engine guidelines
and help you to understand how to manage your website smoothly and
effectively.

17) We are open to put and take calls for any discussion you may have if
you are ready to co-operate with us.

18) We are confident enough to deliver the best result in the industry and
effort will be there to meet your expectation.

Hope my above stated points looks fine for you and you are suppose to work
this way with us.

Once you review this email feel free to ask what further questions you
have. Please leave your direct phone number and Skype id to discuss this
proposal in neat.

If you are not the responsible person to handle this, then please forward
this email to the concerned department who can take care and understand
this marketing need.

Looking forward to establish long term relationship with you and your
company.

Best Regards

Manoj Barick
Business Development Manager