Cooperation-Teeth Whitenin non peroxide

Daniela BleachBright mail at bleachbright-news.com
Thu Apr 24 04:33:13 UTC 2014

Cooperation-Teeth Whitenin non peroxide

			Español | English

Hello,

			My name is Daniela and i am the European business developer of a teeth whitening company call "BleachBright".

			Currently we are looking for an official representative in your country.

			BleachBright is a factory, brand leader and pioneer of more than 9 years in the field of cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic tooth whitening, professional and at home in the international market, especially in United States and Europe.

			BleachBright offer very good conditions and support for new representatives.

			For more information, Please contact me.

			Daniela Ramos

			European business developer

			BleachBright Europe

			+357 95123379