GuideStar Issues Gold to Nonprofit That Supports Nonprofits

Kristi LaRose kristi at ndiconferences.org
Tue Apr 15 14:58:05 UTC 2014

   [1]NDI Celebrates GuideStar Award Gifting Digital Resources to
   Nonprofits - Visit HERE to Download

   In Celebration, the founders of National Development Institute have
   opened NDI's Digital Download Library for 24hrs making available a
   myriad of resources to nonprofit executives. Please visit above to
   download your complimentary gifts.

   FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (April 15, 2014)

   36 months ago, GuideStar USA issued their Exchange Seal of Transparency
   in Nonprofit Management to National Development Institute (NDI).

   Today, after three years of successful participation in this
   program, GuideStar awarded NDI its Gold Level Participant's Seal of
   Excellence, a leading symbol of transparency and GuideStar's highest
   decoration(of the 37,863 charitable agencies who participate in
   GuideStar's Transparency Exchange Program only 2,992 nonprofits
   including National Development Institute have achieved Gold Status.)

   Jimmy LaRose, NDI's founder was quoted, "We want to thank NDI's donors,
   corporations and foundations for their financial investment in the many
   programs our faculty, staff & administration oversee. Their gifts made
   possible our service to over 3,450 organizations these past three
   years. GuideStar's confidence in National Development Institute further
   inspires our team to do our work in the bright light of openness and
   accountability. Our many thanks to GuideStar for truly contributing to
   the advancement of civil society."

   Charles Anderson, NDI's CEO shared, "We're grateful that GuideStar
   provides organizations like National Development Institute the
   opportunity to showcase excellence in nonprofit management. Today's
   issuance of Gold Level Status places NDI in the top ten percent of
   charities who participate in the GuideStar program demonstrating to our
   supporters that NDI is a good steward of their gifts."

   About GuideStar Exchange

   The GuideStar Exchange Program has been designed to connect financial
   supporters with charitable agencies whose programs ensure donors
   accomplish their philanthropic goals. Millions of leaders rely on
   GuideStar's research to accurately understand the impact an individual
   nonprofit has when it realizes its mission. GuideStar USA highlights
   the different dimensions of management and impact  administered by a
   charity providing donors a wealth of information they can rely on when
   inspired to share a financial gift.

    To stop receiving messages from the NDI Master Broadcast Files, click
                                  [2]here.
        To pass a copy of this message on to a friend, click [3]here.
                       This email was sent to you by:
                       National Development Institute
                            201 East Main Street
                             Lexington SC 29072