A suggestion

un at vonunov.nu un at vonunov.nu
Sat Apr 5 22:21:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

If I can make a suggestion, I would recommend to include instructions
for setting "linux_enable" and running "kldload linux" in 7.2 about
Browsers, where you talk about setting up Flash. The 'nspluginwrapper
-v -a -i' will return errors like so:

http://bpaste.net/show/198105/

The user will not encounter the instructions about the Linux binaries
until several chapters later, and it is likely that they will look
through the handbook for some particular task rather than reading it
all at once, so maybe this merits a line in the Browsers area.