Rewrite of the Handbook Printing chapter

Jack-Benny Persson jack-benny at cyberinfo.se
Sat Apr 5 07:08:17 UTC 2014

I think it looks great!
My first thought was that it might be a bit thin on CUPS, since CUPS (I
think) is the most popular way of printing. But on the other hand, since
you've linked to the CUPS article I guess that's alright. And you've
already added a section that allows more additions to CUPS (and other
printing systems as well).
So yes, I think it looks great and can't find any reasons not to commit it.

Best regards,
Jack-Benny