newcons wiki page

Eric Roseman Eric.Roseman at Colorado.EDU
Thu Apr 3 20:17:18 UTC 2014

The newcons wiki page (https://wiki.freebsd.org/Newcons) Testing
section says:

To enable Newcons on i386 or amd64, remove the vga and sc drivers, and add vt and vt_vga.
#device        vga             # VGA video card driver
#device        sc
device         vt
device         vt_vga

This does not explain which file to edit. I'm guessing this is a well
known or common file, but I'm not sure where these modifications should
be made.

Thanks,
Eric