en/handbook/basics: proposed corrections

Taras Korenko ds at ukrhub.net
Sat Nov 30 15:54:52 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 04:59:30PM -0700, Warren Block wrote:
> >      So, next, I am to adapt current two patches to the new location:
> >      basics chapter :-/
>
> I thought some of that looked familiar.  My apologies, I just did a big
> whitespace cleanup to the basics chapter.

  /* Well, a $subject was changed a bit... */
  I'd like to introduce some corrections to "Users and Basic Account
Management" subchapter of "UNIX Basics" chapter of our Handbook.
  Patches, that follow, summarize all the previous discussion and add
lost chunk of text ("Becoming Superuser") to handbook/basics chapter.

--
  WBR, Taras Korenko