Digital Media Agency (SEO / Web Designing)

Gaurav Sharma gaurav.techidrill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 11:52:03 UTC 2013

<strong>Greetings from  Techidrill !</strong>
applications and services.
   Techidrill Technology  is  a  service  provider  of Web‐based
Development &  Web  based Software
   development  Solutions, Mobile Application Development, Internet
Marketing.
solutions.
   Our efficient and experienced team is greatest resource. Intellect’s
infrastructure houses
   a‐team of young and competitive professionals having experience in Web
Designing and
   software development who are dedicated to providing high‐end solution to
our clients.
   We develop software and website application with latest technologies and
as per W3C
   standards.
and  are  of superior
   specifications. We are always proactive to fulfil client’s needs and
requirements to the
   best possible extent of their satisfaction. We manage interactive
sessions with  clients
   throughout the project development.

processes  in  different
   phases  like  Requirements  gathering  &  Analysis,  Designing,
Development‐I,
   Development‐II, Testing, Live, Deployment and Maintenance. We also
provide choice for
   languages selection to the client.

first leave of
   “GO LIVE” and will happily continue to do so...

   Providing best quality work in time is our only motto. Best support to
client and lifetime
   relationship  with them is our main goal.</p>
color="#0b5394">Techidrill Technology</font></strong> <font size="1"
color="#eeeeee"><em style="background-color:rgb(68,68,68)">Results Before

   Ph : +91 9971830747 , +91-7766837753<br>
Email : <a href="mailto:sales at techidrill.com"
target="_blank">sales at techidrill.com</a><br>Web   : <a
href="http://www.techidrill.com/" target="_blank">www.techidrill.com
   • CMS: Joomla, Wordpress, Open Cart, Magento, Drupal<br>
   • PHP <br>
   • <a href="http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET</a>, C#.NET, <a
href="http://vb.net/" target="_blank">VB.NET</a>, <WBR>Silverlight <br>
   • AJAX, Jquery, Javascript <br>
   • XML, XHTML, HTML, HTML 5, DHTML <br><br>

   • MySQL<br>
• MSSQL
<em>Focus on user friendly design <WBR>of the website to help for <WBR>using the website easily. <br>
   •  Highlight your brand Identity <WBR>to stand out in the crowds. <br>
Affordable Web Designing <WBR>service with excellent <WBR>quality and customer <WBR>satisfaction. <br>
• A glance at what we make:</em></p>
o Auto Loan Portal <br>
o Job Portal <br>
o Education Portal <br>
o Trading Portal <br>
o OS‐Commerce portal <br>
o E‐Commerce portal <br>
o Shopping Cart <br>
o Travel Portal <br>
o B2B & B2C portal  <br>
o Content Management System
• iPhone Applications <br>
   • Android Applications <br>
• Windows Application </p>
• SEO <br>
   • SMO<br>
   • Link Building<br>
   • PPC <br>
• SEO Content Writing </p>
style="font-size:x-small">IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGAL
intended by the sender only for the access and use by the addressee and may
contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
addressee, you are notified that any transmission, disclosure, use, access
to, storage or photocopying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this e-mail
and any attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a
mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this e-mail and any
attachments in error please immediately delete it and all copies from your
system and notify the sender by e-mail to remove from the mailing list pl
reply to :-  <a href="mailto:info at techidrill.com"