ZFS Handbook Update

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Tue Nov 5 11:27:11 UTC 2013

On Tue, 5 Nov 2013, Allan Jude wrote:

> On 2013-11-05 00:08, Allan Jude wrote:
>> Attached find ~320 new lines and 87 modified lines of the ZFS chapter of
>> the FreeBSD Handbook that I wrote on the plane to and from the FreeBSD
>> 20th Anniversary Party.
>>
>> Note: this is for, and is a patch against, the projects/zfsupdate-201307
>> branch.
>>
> After talking with wblock on IRC, here is a version of the above patch
> with all my nasty whitespace changes included (since this is an
> untranslated project branch)

Yes.  Mixing whitespace and content changes in this chapter should not
be a problem now because nobody is translating it yet.  Still, after
this, let's avoid it.  igor can help by limiting tests to just content
or just whitespace:

   igor -Rz chapter.xml | less -RS  (to just test content)
   igor -RZ chapter.xml | less -RS  (to just test whitespace)

That's a lower case "z" for content, upper case for whitespace.

Committed, with a few minor edits.  Thanks!