Monkey Light Pro now available on Kickstarter

Dan Goldwater info at monkeylectric.com
Thu May 23 20:26:08 UTC 2013

The Monkey Light Pro is now on Kickstarter

View this email in your browser (http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=821c7f91245541b26efac4d47&id=cd9329abff&e=88aa64a152)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/minimonkey/monkey-light-pro-bicycle-wheel-display-system

** The Monkey Light Pro

** Just launched on Kickstarter - Check out the video (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/minimonkey/monkey-light-pro-bicycle-wheel-display-system) !
Hi Friends,
I hope you are well!  I'm happy to tell you that I've just launched our newest product, the Monkey Light Pro.  Right now it's available only on Kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/minimonkey/monkey-light-pro-bicycle-wheel-display-system) .  I've been working on this project for over 5 years, so i'm really excited that we're finally able to make it available.  You might have seen some of the prototypes in my exhibits at Maker Faire, a museum, or elsewhere.

Our new video (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/minimonkey/monkey-light-pro-bicycle-wheel-display-system) is awesome silly fun and explains everything.  I really hope you'll check it out, and share it if you like it.

Have Fun!

Dan Goldwater, founder
MonkeyLectric.com (http://www.monkeylectric.com)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/minimonkey/monkey-light-pro-bicycle-wheel-display-system