Your Zoosk account has been reactivated. Welcome back!

Zoosk mail at messaging.zoosk.com
Sun Mar 31 10:58:13 UTC 2013

   Zoosk

   Love from Zoosk

Welcome back, T!

   Your Zoosk account has been reactivated. We're happy that you've
   decided to come back and flirt with other Zooskers!
   [1]Return to Zoosk

   If this message comes as a surprise, someone may have gained access to
   your account. Please [2]return to Zoosk, change your password, and
   deactivate. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

   This message was sent to [3]freebsd-doc at freebsd.org. If you don't want
   to receive these emails from Zoosk in the future, please
   [4]unsubscribe.

   Copyright © 2007-2013 Zoosk, 989 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103
   USA.

   [5]Privacy Policy
   Zoosk