[patch] en/handbook/ports: a tiny cleanup

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Sun Mar 24 10:45:33 UTC 2013

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 06:41:37 +0200, Taras Korenko <ds at ukrhub.net> wrote:
>>   A couple of noticed typos in $subj are in an attacment.
>
> I'm sorry, folks, I should have to state this more clearly last night:
> please, commit it, since I'm not allowed to make mess anywhere outside
> doc/ru/* :-/

We're a very well organized team, with policies based
on many man-years of experience, but these policies are there to help us
_do_ _stuff_ rather than block us from useful work :-)

When at least one committer, especially one who has previously done work
in teh affected area(s), says the patch looks fine, you can also commit
elsewhere.  In this case I also think it's fine (including Glen, Eitan
and Sergey).

So please feel free to commit it!