Increase Your Ranking Using Our Quality SEO Off Page Work!!!

Eliza eliza7904 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 19:15:08 UTC 2013

   Hello Sir/ Madam

   We are a Delhi based Link Building company, working as an outsourced
   vendor for many reputed SEO companies based in USA, UK, Canada and
   around the globe.  As it has become now quite popular to outsource from
   India, we are also providing our services to several clients. Our aim
   is to provide a satisfactory work through our effort and make our
   client's site rank well in all the major search engines and to increase
   its link popularity, page rank and sales too.

   Link Building and Off Page Services are part of SEO. As they are the
   most important factors in determining your website ranking in the major
   search engines. High Quality links from Yahoo Directory and the Open
   Directory matter most. Instead of linking to thousands of websites, we
   suggest linking to a few high quality links. We do not use any software
   to find the links. Instead we manually seek out linking partners and
   form strategic alliances with them on your behalf.

   We want to stretch our hands in your success. As we have dedicated
   professionals who have vast experience in this sphere, are ready to
   compete and accept challenges to prove ourself. We have a very clear
   view of providing our clients what we promise.  We will be happy to
   know if you outsource some part or entire off page optimization or Link
   Building client campaigns or willing to look at such a probability. We
   have our internal systems geared up for such an association.

   Kindly drop us a quick mail and we will reply you soon. Also if you
   want, we can set up a call to find mutual synergies.

   We customize our processes and reports based on clients' styles and
   guidelines. All our work remains in the background and the end client
   never knows that the work has been outsourced providing both savings
   and brand value for you and your company.

   We wish you all the best and looking forward to a long and healthy
   business relationship with you and your company. If you have any query,
   you can mail us directly. We are always in service of you.

   Thanking You
   Eliza
   Online Marketing Manager