Cost Effective SEO Services

john.s at fabletechnology.in john.s at fabletechnology.in
Tue Mar 12 11:38:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

Greetings of the day!

My name is John, and I work as a Business Development Manager at Fable
Technologies Pvt. Ltd.  I would like to discuss a business opportunity with
you.

Do you want to see your website in top 10 positions in Google or other major
search engine?

Do you want more targeted visitors on your websites?

If yes, please let me know your website URL and keywords that you want to
optimize so that out team could analyze the keywords, level of competition
and could supply you with our best price to optimize the website?

Also, Please let me know the competitors URL for the better understanding of
the level of competition.

Most firms overseas have achieved a significant amount of saving by
outsourcing either complete or part of their SEO Work to us in India.

All our work remains in the background ant the end client never knows that
the work has been outsourced resulting in both savings and brand value for
you and your company.

I look forward to your positive response.

Thanks & Regards

John

Email id:- john.s at fabletechnology.in

Business Development Manager

Disclaimer: "Note:- We are not spammer. We found your email through manually
efforts. We are sorry if you get email 2 or 3 times. You can simply reply
with "remove" so we will delete your email from our list. Thanks again." The
CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.