Handbook obsolescence scan: "The vinum Volume Manager"

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Wed Jun 26 20:18:49 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 4:23 AM, Warren Block <wblock at wonkity.com> wrote:
> Moving it to an article should cover all the bases.  It won't be first-line
> information in the Handbook, but can still be found.  And eventually, if not
> already, we can have an archive section for obsolete information that may
> still be useful to someone, somewhere, but not most users.

I find that articles are less often
- updated
- translated

so I think that "downgrading" the content to an article is a good step
if we think the information is not useful in the general case.

However, if the information is obsolete we already have
http://docs.freebsd.org/doc/ and it should be removed entirely.

--
Eitan Adler