Handbook obsolescence scan: "The vinum Volume Manager"

Frank Leonhardt frank2 at fjl.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 17:20:09 UTC 2013

I remember reading this and the gmirror stuff at the same time and
wondering what it was all about. Whilst I'm generally not in favour of
chucking stuff out of a manual if it exists on the ground, at the very
least this could do with a sanity warning. At the time I had no way of
knowing whether one method or the other was deprecated. I suppose I made
a lucky guess.