docs/179443: Rewrite of the Handbook Chapter 16 Jails.

remko at FreeBSD.org remko at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 15 19:51:18 UTC 2013

Synopsis: Rewrite of the Handbook Chapter 16 Jails.

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Sat Jun 15 19:48:54 UTC 2013
State-Changed-Why:
Dear Joe,

Please submit an unified diff so that I can review what you have written and what
the changes are. I will not be looking at the raw HTML you provided. In addition
it seems that from a peek only you are the contributor, but we both know that that is
not the case.

I still have the qjail vs ezjail discussion in mind, so I think you should provide
a very  heldback diff and not change the contributors at all (which you seem to be
doing again).

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->remko
Responsible-Changed-By: remko
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Jun 15 19:48:54 UTC 2013
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Take the PR so that I can either close it or work on it IF joe convinces
me that it's worth the trouble.