Broken Link on http://freebsd.server-king.de/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/creating-dvds.html

Stephan Stueber stephanstueber at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 11:18:35 UTC 2013

Hello,
I have bumped into your site while seeking for software and found your website very interesting :)

Just a quick note, http://www.dvdrw.com is no longer active, and you are linking to it from page -http://freebsd.server-king.de/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/creating-dvds.html

I was wondering if you don't mind updating the link to the updated website http://de.downloadastro.com/ - A great download site with the biggest catalog of software available and more than 300K software and games, including professional reviews and user ratings.
We are now in a process of updating the links in websites all around the world and I will appreciate your cooperation.
I am sure your users will find it useful.

Best wishes,
Stephan S.