Guest Article - Request

Karen Falgore karenfalgore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:03:50 UTC 2013

   Good Morning, My name is Karen Falgore, I'm with Liberty University. I
   just came across your website freebsd.org, and I wanted to ask if I
   could write for freebsd.org's blog.
   Email me back and we can discuss details. I don't charge anything at
   all. If you don't like my article you don't have to post it, my
   feelings wont be hurt. I can write about any topic that you've been
   thinking about writing, or I can come up with an article idea to write
   about.
   If you love my articles I would love to be a frequent writer on your
   blog. My school does this because it really helps us build great
   relationships with webmasters all over the world. Let me know your
   thoughts, email me whenever you get time today.
   Thank you!