svn commit: r42201 - head/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/docbook-markup

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Wed Jul 10 13:50:17 UTC 2013

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013, Gabor Kovesdan wrote:

> Em 10-07-2013 13:19, Warren Block escreveu:
>>> what do you mean by guibutton uses? I remember of Cancel, OK and such but
>>> do we have two-word guibuttons?
>>
>> nbsp is used to glue together the square brackets and the label:
>>   <guibutton>[ Save ]</guibutton>
> And what if we don't use spaces at all? Would that look ugly?

There are some without the spaces and even without the brackets in the
original 8.x install chapter of the Handbook.  The new form with the
nbsp originated in the bsdinstall chapter.

To me, the new form is easier to read.  Unless there are complaints,
I'll add it to the FDP Primer.  Kind of thought it was already in there,
actually.