svn commit: r42201 - head/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/docbook-markup

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 10 07:10:22 UTC 2013

Em 10-07-2013 03:36, Warren Block escreveu:

> For "FreeBSD 9.2", numbers and units like "8 GB", and guibutton uses,
> I think using nbsp is probably okay.  For "Ports Collection" or other
> instances of multiple full words, I can't think of a compelling reason
> to use it.
Seems like a good rule of thumb. I agree on version numbers and units
but what do you mean by guibutton uses? I remember of Cancel, OK and
such but do we have two-word guibuttons?

Gabor