[CFT] merging projects/entities

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 7 15:27:32 UTC 2013

Em 07-07-2013 17:19, René Ladan escreveu:
> Do you mean that the email declarations in share/xml/authors.ent should
> be removed again? For clarity I would prefer this, but this (and the
> email XSLT templates) seem necessary to get
> &a.committer.email; working in both the articles/books and webpages,
> and for the latter it removes the need to write the cumbersome
> "&a.committer; <<a
> href="mailto:committer at FreeBSD.org">committer at FreeBSD.org</a>>"
> (in head, with &a.committer pulled in from the removed
> share/xml/developers.ent) as
> "&a.committer.email;" suffices.
No, I'm talking about the XML namespace. The xmlns=... part should be
removed completely from email and this should also be reflected in the
XHTML renderer XSLT, that is, email instead of xhtml:email. In turn, the
template can be totally removed from the DocBook XSLT since DocBook
handles properly the email element in the default (empty) namespace.

Gabor