features.xml

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Fri Jan 25 01:19:55 UTC 2013

On 24 January 2013 17:22, Isaac (.ike) Levy <ike at blackskyresearch.net> wrote:
> On Jan 24, 2013, at 5:10 PM, Warren Block wrote:

>>> What is the accepted workflow for submitting a doc patch?
>>
>> Normally, it is:
>>
>>  get a local working copy with svn
>>  edit
>>  build test
>>  check
>>  use 'svn diff' to generate a diff
>>  submit in a PR
>
> Thank you Warren, that's easy.
>
> I'll follow that protocol from now on.
> (And I'll ditch the git bits, however much muscle-memory I have invested in it).

There is nothing wrong with git!  Feel free to use it (I do!).  The
only concern is to be aware that
- not everyone does
- the final result goes to svn

so the patches should be applicable by everyone.

That said - I'll take a closer look at your changes soon.  I'm about
to start classes so my free time will be somewhat variable.

--
Eitan Adler