features.xml

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Thu Jan 24 20:10:21 UTC 2013

On Jan 24, 2013, at 12:09 PM, Eitan Adler wrote:

> On 24 January 2013 12:07, Isaac (.ike) Levy <ike.levy at axialmarket.com> wrote:
>>
>> Would you like me to submit a patch back to list?  (Will get to it this weekend if so.)
>
> Please do!

What is the accepted workflow for submitting a doc patch?

After downloading svn doc repo, and then the git 'best-effort' repo, I was dismayed not to find the git sha '1b6e180cdc56ae8cfea8d54f420c282830380f37', referenced in your original post:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-doc/attachments/20130116/695e9547/attachment.obj

--
Before I waste more time on figuring out what to do, can you please tell me how to go about creating/submitting doc patches (e.g. which repo/tech to use, etc…)?

Thanks!

Best,
.ike

p.s.: I tried applying the patch attached in your original post, to no avail,

# ikebook:freebsd-doc ike$ git am -s /Users/ike/Desktop/attachment.obj.txt
Patch format detection failed.