questions on Appendix C

Dru Lavigne dru.lavigne at att.net
Thu Jan 17 13:44:12 UTC 2013

Should the USENET section be removed? In other words, do these groups still exist, does anyone use them, and do we want to recommend them as useful resources?

Under C.1 Mailing Lists, there are links to two articles (how to get best results, and mailing list FAQ). Can I incorporate the text of those two articles as subsections of this chapter and retire those two articles? This is useful information that we do want people to read, not just skim over as yet another link. And from a print perspective, it is better to display important information rather than refer to it as a footnote.

Can I remove the section C.4 Email Addresses? Is this useful information?
Cheers,

Dru