New in the list, willing to collaborate

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Sat Jan 12 16:07:03 UTC 2013

On 3 January 2013 08:30, Alberto Mijares <amijaresp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm from Venezuela and I'm willing to collaborate in the translation
> of the handbook and related documents to the spanish language, my
> native tongue.

Wow!  I'm sorry no one replied to you in the past week or so.

Getting involved in translating is really easy but can be a bit high
friction to get started.

Firstly, install textproc/docproj-nojadetex
Secondly, download the source via svn (svn co
https://svn0.us-west.FreeBSD.org/doc/head)
Thirdly, Read the FreeBSD Document Primer translator FAQ:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/fdp-primer/translations.html

It really isn't that hard - we would absolutely love your help.

> Let me know if you need anything and the procedure to achieve it.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

--
Eitan Adler