todo page

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 5 15:49:24 UTC 2013

Em 05-02-2013 15:38, Eitan Adler escreveu:

>> >There are still valuable entries there. It should be merged to the wiki
>> >ideas list or somewhere else instead of removing.
> Handbook is covered by PublishedFormat
> FAQ is covered by ThwackAFAQ
>
> This page talks about 5.x as if we still care.
>
> Which ideas are valuable?
Is the installation chapter up to date? Do we have a printer setup
example? Are USB printers also covered? And what about USB audio? Are
all of the mentioned manual pages completed? These should all be checked
before removing these items. The fact that they were not completed for
the initial deadline (5.X) which passed a long time ago, does not mean
they should never be completed. For example, arch-handbook still lacks
content. The website rendering issue may still persist since there
hasn't been any layout change since then. But you could remove the
"Done" items since they are no use any more. Also, the toolchain items
are also done despite not marked as such. The rest should only be
removed if properly verified.

Gabor