Broken Link Reminder

Nicole Stoff nicole.stoff at answersexpertnetwork.com
Tue Aug 20 17:50:45 UTC 2013

Hello,

I hope you're having a great Tuesday so far! I'm just following up on a note I sent a week or so ago about a investment portfolio I've been constructing - my head has pretty much been buried in my computer, so I hope I didn't miss any email response from you. I am still searching for good on-line resources for stock and bond evaluations. If you have any references that you could pass along, I would be thrilled! If not, it's no big deal at all.

I also wanted to be sure to pass along a resource that I believe would be beneficial to your visitors: http://investing.answers.com. Investing.answers.com is a useful guide that covers a large variety of investment topics (from interest rates to money markets to trading and more). When you have time, check it out and consider adding it to your site's resources. If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Oh, and before I forget, the broken link was http://cbs.marketwatch.com. Thankfully, that tremendous resource is still available, but has been moved (without a redirect) here: http://www.marketwatch.com/. I found that broken link on this page of your site: www.freebsd.free.org//es/news/press.html.

Have a great day!

Thanks!

Nicole
Answers.com
989 Avenue of the Americas, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10018
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nstoff

(Your e-mail address was found on free.org. If you received this e-mail in error or you would no longer like to receive e-mails from us about broken links on your site please let us know and we will remove you from our e-mail address list. We do not mean to bother you and are sorry for any inconveniences we may have caused.)