Developer's contact

Chris Rees crees at bayofrum.net
Tue Aug 6 15:39:01 UTC 2013

On 1 Aug 2013, at 18:34, Avyd wrote:

> Dear FreeBSD,
>
> I would like to contact the developers with some questions about the
> process of code addition and reviewing.
>
> Please provide me a contact address or someone who can answer my questions.
>
> Best regards,
> Avyd

If you're talking about code review that you are planning to add to FreeBSD, it depends on the area you're hoping to contribute to.

If it's in the base system, have a look at http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/MAINTAINERS?view=markup

If it's in the ports system, "make maintainer" will show whom to contact.

Failing that, have a look at http://lists.freebsd.org/ to find the most appropriate list.

Chris
believed to be clean.