pcb production from china

Jxtpcb info at jxtpcb.com
Fri Aug 2 15:49:19 UTC 2013

Dear Customer

This is Jun from Jxtpcb, Our company is one Printed circuit boards value-added services provider in China.

1. Quick turn pcb, Prototype pcb    ( 12- 72 Hours   Fast Delivery     )

2. Rigid pcb, Flexible pcb(Fpc), Rigid-flex pcb,          LED pcb, Metal base / core pcb, Microwave / high frequency pcb etc...

3. High quality products, Competitive price, Professional services, Fast delivery

4. No MOQ

We will very pleased to supply you any information about our products, kindly feel free to contact me. Thank you!

---

Best  regards

Jun Lee

Tel: 86-755-29760917 ext. 605
Fax: 86-755-23283744
Msn: jxtchinasales1 at hotmail.com
Skype: jxtsales1
Email: sales01 at jxtpcb.com
Web: www.jxtpcb.com
  P     please consider the environment before printing