KyivBSD'13 conference

Alexander Yerenkow yerenkow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 11:07:44 UTC 2013

Hello there!
Can someone add info about upcoming conference to site and schedule?

en.kyivbsd.org.ua
KyivBSD'13
Kyiv, Ukraine

We'll be glad to invite all to fifth conference placed in Kyiv!
Kyiv is both historical landmark and urbanistic city, with many peoples
interested in open source in general, which makes it good choice for local
and foreigner to attend.
Any foreigner who want to visit conference or just city - feel free to
contact me personally, I'll do my best to help you enjoy your stay.

As I am no native english speaker, you can rephrase/fix message as you see
it.

Thanks!

--
Regards,