Web Development Services

Aaliya Bahel aaliyabahel30 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 06:54:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am  Aaliya  Marketing Executive of IT company Firm based in New Delhi,
India.

I have gone through your site and found that we can work together, we have
150+ designers,developers,professional content writers and SEO Masters in
our company. We deliver quality services within timeframe with economical
cost.

We have expertise in " Trend MLS ( IDX Search ), Out Trigger, BST, RCI
Holiday Network, HotelBEDs, iphone / Android apps".

We have experts for PHP /JSP / ASP .NET languages and following open source
products :-

* Joomla Customization, * Drupal CMS Customization, * Magento, * OS
Commerce, * X-Cart, * Zen Cart Customization, * PHPBB, * Wordpress, *
Codeigniter, * MVC, * Zend Framework, * Symfony  etc..

Please add Mr. Raj ( Technical Head ) for live chat on: -Skype Id: raj30jan,
Google talk: raj30jan, Yahoo: raj30jan at ymail.com, MSN: raj30jan at hotmail.com.
Email : raj30jan at gmail.com , Mobile : +91-9312639156
Do let me know if you have any question and I would be happy to send in more
details.
Regards,
Aaliya  Bahel

IT company (Your Best Outsourcing Partner)
Call : Canada/USA: +1 360 450 0557. , Toll Free  : +1 855 216 7791,+91
9312639156 ,+91-1141845100
Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.
You can opt out by sending mail to aaliyabahel30 at gmail.com and we ensure you
will not receive any such