Problem in http://www.freebsd.org/ports/

Sergey Kandaurov pluknet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:44:04 UTC 2013

On 4 April 2013 14:41, Sergey Kandaurov <pluknet at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4 April 2013 14:15, Евгений <ev at freepascal.ru> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=mariadb&stype=all
> > MariaDB present only version 5.3.8, but the ports are actually present
> > 5.5.30
> > Why the service is not visible version 5.5.30?
>
> Because database is out of sync after SVN switchover.
> See at the bottom of page:
> "Last database update: 2012-11-11 10:45:48 UTC"

[after thinking some more..]

Hmm, it looks like the only problem is that the ports database

    # Directory of the up-to-date INDEX*
    $portsDatabaseHeadDir = "/usr/local/www/ports";

has stopped updating. To prove this, I rebuild local version of freebsd.org,
and here it shows current versions of mariadb* as found in ports.
I'd ping clusteradm@ ещ сщташкь ершыю

--
wbr,
pluknet