SFP/SFP+ , PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card supplier, 10G NIC, Server Adapter Intel chipsets

Jean Jean at femrice.com
Tue Apr 2 09:10:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am jean and very glad to know you from Google website .Checked your website and maybe your customer need our

products so Write to you and talk about whether we could cooperate with each other in the further .

we are the manufacturer of PCI Express 1G &10G Ethernet NIC Card(Server Adapter NIC Cards),Intel chipsets, Our

Femrice brand .CE,FC,ROHS, Stock, lifetime warranty.Very good price in the market.

we also supply SFP ,SFP+,XFP and other special modules .

The Following one is our mainly NIC Cards:

Fiber cards :

1. PCI Express(x4/) Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card , SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82571EB Chipset controller , Type Number : 10002PF

2. PCI Express (x4) Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82576EB Chipset controller ,  Type Number : 10002EF

3.PCI Express(x4)  Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82580DBChipset controller ,  Type Number : 1G2DB580-SFP

4. PCI Express (x4) Single Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82572EI Chipset controller ,  Type Number : 10001PF

5. PCI Express (x1) Single Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82583 Chipset controller ,  Type Number : 1GPF583-SFP

6.PCI Express (x8) Dual Port 10G Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber NIC Card ,SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82599ES Chipset controller ,  Type Number : 10G2BF-SFP+

7. PCI Express(x4/) Dual Port/Single Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber , SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82571EB Chipset controller , just Transmissive no

receiver functions Type Number : 1G2BF571-TX (Mainly used in Uni-directional GAP )

8.PCI Express(x4/) Dual Port/Single Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC Card, Fiber , SFP Slot ,LC, Intel82571EB Chipset controller , just Receiver no

transmission functions Type Number : 1G2BF571-RX (Mainly used in Uni-directional GAP )

Plz reply to me if you are interested in our Products .

Hope we have chance to cooperate with each other in the further .

If you have Skype or MSN ID is more better ,My skype : Dream-fly99

Best Regards

Jean heng

Femrice (China) Technology Co., Ltd.

Tel:0086-10-51266807-813