removing the article about zip drives

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Wed Oct 31 23:40:06 UTC 2012

On 31 October 2012 11:41, Frank Leonhardt <freebsd-doc at fjl.co.uk> wrote:
> By all means. I've already started locating some of my old zip hardware. (I
> know I have it by virtue of the fact I've never thrown it away).
>
> I'd probably have done a lot more with the documentation if I knew how it
> worked technically; I have it in mind as a project for dark winter evenings.
> Continue this off-list?

its pretty easy:

install textproc/docproj-nojadetex
svn checkout svn://svn.freebsd.org/doc/head

find the file you want to modify (en_US.ISO8859-1/article/zip-drive/article.xml)

edit it

use "svn diff" and mail the diff to doc at freebsd.org.

get review & repeat

when its all done file a PR with the diff as an attachment :)

--
Eitan Adler