RFC: standardizing SVN properties in the doc repo

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 19 13:02:57 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 02:44:36PM +0200, René Ladan wrote:
> What about adding a dsvn script like we have for the Ports Tree to take
> care of the svn attributes?

I think as far as attributes are concerned, the src/ version of Peter's
example subversion config file should be suitable.  But, it assumes you
only use one configuration directory, and you do not work on other
projects in subversion, etc.

If someone wants to come up with a dsvn script, I think it is a good
idea.

Glen