Get Top Ranking On Google!

Jennifer lice seosubmitweb990 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:44:07 UTC 2012

style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue">Hi,<br>
Hope you are well, I was surfing through your website <b><u><a
href="http://www.babiesandtoddlers.com.au/"
and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking on any
of
the search engines (Google Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords
relating to
your business.<br>
I am affiliated with an SEO company based in Australia that has helped over
300
businesses rank on the 1st Page of GOOGLE for even the most competitive
Industries.<br>
We want to bring our services to New Zealand and really start
helping out local businesses attract new customers.<br>
Let me know if you are interested and I will send you our company details or
create a proposal so you can see exactly where you rank compared to your
competitors.<br>
I look forward to your response.<br>
Regards,<br>
Jeremy Bray<br>