HEADS UP: CVS->SVN repository conversion

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 5 01:43:59 UTC 2012

One quick question:

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 02:41:13AM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:

[...]

> 1. Repository Layout
>
>  You can checkout the converted repository by using:
>
>  % svn co http://docsvn.allbsd.org/base
>
>  The repository layout in the URL is the following:

[...]

>  So, the final layout will be the following:
>
>  doc/
>  release/[0-9]+.[0-9]+.[0-9]+
>  user/
>  projects/
>  svnadmin/

What will happen as far as relnotes build, with regards to the
www/<lang>/ -> doc/<lang>/htdocs/ move?  Currently, the release notes
part of the build is pulled in from src/release/doc/ - will that change,
and become part of the doc/ tree in svn?

Glen

PS:  My personal thanks for getting us moved away from CVS.