[HEADS UP] XML migration and opening of projects/

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 24 08:40:50 UTC 2012

Em 24-06-2012 00:05, Warren Block escreveu:
> How automated is the conversion?  Put another way: should we delay major
> whitespace or content commits to existing SGML documents?

There is an automated way of conversion (with sx) but the result was not
satisfying at all, so I made it mostly manually (and scripted) so please
yes, delay big whitespace changes if possible. Hopefully the migration
won't take too much time. I'm finishing the DocBook part at the moment
and only www remains. There's no progress in it yet but it should be
much easier.

Gabor