doc build with .OBJDIR

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 17 07:16:33 UTC 2012

Ulrich Spörlein <uqs at spoerlein.net> wrote
  in <20120116213844.GY3489 at acme.spoerlein.net>:

uq> Hey,
uq>
uq> erm, I must be doing something rather stupid, as a handbook build will
uq> fail to succeed if I run 'make obj' first.
uq>
uq> The attached patch fixes that for me and also still works for non-OBJDIR
uq> builds.
uq>
uq> Ok to commit?

 The original intention was to create image files under ${.OBJDIR}/
 and pick them up from there, but the OBJDIR support looks broken as
 far as I can check now.  Please go ahead with your patch.  While it
 does not fix the support (i.e. files can be created outside the
 OBJDIR during the build process), it should eliminate the build error
 with no harmful effect.  I will revisit to fix the support later.

-- Hiroki