OzzyRebdowt Somebody has left you mail

Shagaholic admin at shagaholic.com
Tue Dec 18 08:14:58 UTC 2012

ShagaholicThis email has been sent to you as part of your Shagaholic membership.Please add admin at shagaholic.com to your contacts list, or mark as safe to make sure you receive our emails.To unsubscribe or change your email preferences click here .Hi OzzyRebdowt,You have received a new email from hotkthvrgs23 ! http://www.shagaholic.com/static/generated/crmCheck your email and reply now! Hurry up! Nobody likes waiting too long... Remember, messages older than 30 days will be automatically deleted so make sure you check your mail box in time! Our Support Team will answer payment queries 24/7 by phone 1-800-974-4879 For Technical Support please call between 9am and 5pm. Contact us online and we will respond within 24 hours. Best Regards, Stephanie Foster , Customer Service Representative Your screenname: OzzyRebdowt Your password: X6dky0VMManage your email settings here.If you don't want to get this kind of email anymore, click here .We'd hate to see you go, but if you want to unsubscribe to all our emails, you can do that here .(c) 2012 Alcuda (Shagaholic), Office 22, 6 Tassou Papadopoulou, Nicosia, 2373 Сyprus