Gain Organic Traffic:Freebsd.Org :PS

Justin Taylor justin.webseo505 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:31:31 UTC 2012

Hi Freebsd Team,

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not
getting enough organic & social media traffic on your website.

I would like to update you that your website is still not ranked on the top
pages of Google SERPs for your popular keywords (Products). Your loss is
your competitor’s gain i.e. the traffic which could have generated quality
sales for you goes to your competitors as they rank well in the Search
Engine Result Pages (SERPs) organically.

*Reasons: *

1.    HTML and other on-page errors are present on your website.
2.    Low number of internal and external quality links present on your
website.
3.    Duplicate or low quality contents present in your website without any
regular update.
4.    Need to update fresh contents on your website and blogs as per the
latest Google guideline.
5.    Broken Links and Poison words might be present in your website.
6.    Social media profile needs to be updated regularly.

Long gone are the days when Google used to give priority to websites of
keyword based domains or websites with huge number of links. Now Google
counts each and every detail to verify if your website is relevant to the
keywords you are promoting for. A single un-wanted link or a duplicate
content can lead your website to be penalized by Google.

We are a leading website promotion company providing online promotion, SMO,
Reputation Management, Content (both web and promotional content) fixing
services to clients. We have a team of 240+ SEO professional working 24*7.
Our team of dedicated Google Analytic and Adwords certified professionals
excel in promoting and increasing the visibility of a website in various
search engines (including the latest Google Panda and Penguin updates),
which will directly help in increasing traffics for your website.

Unlike other SEO companies we do not believe in talking rather we believe
in delivering what we promise to our clients. We provide guaranteed
services or money back-guarantee to all our clients who consider working
with us.

If you are getting rigid by paying a huge amount in PPC then Organic
listing by using white hat technique will be definitely a right choice for
you. As the rate of conversion is more in organic listing as compared to
PPC, eventually it will be an absolute gain for you.

This email just tells you the fraction of things we do, our optimization
process involves many other technical factors which can be sent to you on
your request. If you would like to know more about our services then please
write us back else you can give us a call us in our number below.

P.S: - This is our marketing strategy that we use the Gmail account. Once
you reply us back, the next communication I will do is from my corporate
email ID.

Let me know your thoughts and looking forward to work together.

Best Regards,
Justin Taylor|Senior SEO Advisor
PH. No: (217) 650-7095
Skype: justintaylor888