[patch] deleting the "freebsd on laptops" article

Bas Smeelen b.smeelen at ose.nl
Mon Dec 10 15:16:20 UTC 2012

Hi

I have reviewed Benedict's article
http://people.freebsd.org/~bcr/laptop_article.html
<http://people.freebsd.org/%7Ebcr/laptop_article.html>

There are a lot of additions to the xml article, I did not find any changes with the existing xml content.

I have a FreeBSD laptop but only changed kern.hz and some things due to running on zfs only.

I will see and try to further look into it, the full (wiki) article is a good start as far as I have read until now.

Patch is attached and maybe this can then be maintained as xml and eventually being moved over to the handbook.